Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website and purchase goods or services in store. They apply equally to both except where they obviously only apply to one or are indicated explicitly as only applying to one. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
- Ownership of Rights All rights, including copyright, logos and domain names in our website and displayed in store are owned by or licensed to A.C. Harding trading as Garden Wish. Any use of this website or our company name and or logo’s, the website’s content, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on our website for any purpose.
- Accuracy of Content We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, and in the display of goods in store. In particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised in store or on our website. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or in store. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or in store. Content may change without notice.
- Damage to your Computer We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Availability All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available. Please see delivery information at the end of these terms and conditions for more details.
- Delivery Charges We will quote you on an individual basis dependant upon distance and the type of goods involved. Please see delivery information at the end of these terms and conditions for more details.
- Acknowledgment and Acceptance of your Order If you have supplied us with your email address, you will automatically receive email confirmation of receipt of your order. For larger items, including garden buildings, greenhouses, barbecues and furniture we will also post out written confirmation. At this point the contract for our sale and your purchase of the goods shall be made and the contract shall be formed at the place from which our acceptance email or written confirmation is sent to you. If you have not supplied us with your email address, our confirmation of order page at the end of our ordering process will act as confirmation that we have received your order. No contract will be formed until you receive confirmation from us that we have accepted your order.
- Cancellation Right You have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods. For details of how to exercise this right please see information at the end of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to charge for any collections/ cancellation after an order has left for dispatch through no fault of our own.
- Links to Other Websites We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. We cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
- Exclusions of Liability Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of ourselves or any of our employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Other Legal Notices There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
- Changes to Legal Notices We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
- Use of this Website from outside the UK and purchase of goods in store for use outside of the UK Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website or sold in store are directed solely at those who access our services from the United Kingdom mainland. We make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website or offered in store are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access the website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Law, Jurisdiction and Language This website, our stores and any content contained within and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website or stores are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE OUR WEBSITE
Garden Wish 2013. All rights reserved.
Further details of our services can be found below.
Orders and enquiries to;
Phone: 0044 (0)1305 260295
Delivery we aim to deliver most, smaller items within 14 working days. This will normally be by Royal Mail. However many of the items we sell are made to order and may take longer to deliver. In these cases and if we anticipate a delay of more than 14 days we will contact you to see whether you are prepared to wait. We cannot under any circumstances accept responsibility for delay in installation or any costs incurred by you due to delayed delivery as this is outside of our control. Dependant upon the nature of the item delivery may be to kerbside only. This is at the drivers / manufacturers discretion.
Delivery When your order your goods we will, where ever possible give you an indication of the day of your delivery and whether it will be a.m. or p.m. This is for guidance only and is subject to change without notice or recompense. Goods are normally kerbside delivery only. We will only enter or drive on to your property, at the discretion of our driver and with your permission. Our liability is only extended to that which it has to be in law.
Your right to cancel If you order over the phone or online you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods. Where goods are delivered to a third party (e.g. as a gift) you will only be able to exercise this right if you are able to return to us the goods you ordered. Missing items / damaged parts In the event of missing or damaged parts then we will endeavour to rectify the problem as soon as possible. We cannot under any circumstances accept responsibility for delay in installation or any costs incurred by you due to faulty or missing parts as this is outside of our control. However we will do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Returns policy- after receipt of goods
Faulty Goods In the unlikely event of you receiving damaged goods, this must be reported in writing to the carrier immediately, and to ourselves within 48 hours of receipt. We will then arrange a replacement.
We never make your personal details available to any company for marketing purposes, although our representatives may hold your data so that your details and/or order can be processed. We use secure server technology to safely hold your sensitive data when you transmit it to us. You privacy and security is extremely important to us. Data Protection Act 1998 Renewal for 2011-12.pdf
VAT is chargeable in line with current UK legislation and on commission received from selling something on behalf of someone else. For ease of understanding commission may be referred to as deposit so it is understood a balance is required.